Saturday, July 31, 2010

TGIF!

My life had been uneventful for a long time since the last bullet ride to Kudremukh. As always, I had got myself busy with work and literally breaking my head, spending late-evenings over the non-working issues! A kinda stress, frustration had set in. I needed a break and it came as the part of fun filled event, TGIF(Thank God! It's Friday).

It all started with several colleague's idea to put up songs, skit  and a dance event. I was called upon Thursday morning to take part in the play as they needed to fit me in some role. I was more than happy :)

It was nice script done by the fellas to pull our senior(can also be called "old" :P) team members' legs. Characters like Himesh, Vilas, Ghanav, CP sir, Candy, Mona, Mori were really hilarious! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Kudos to guys and gals who wrote all those dialogues filled with pun. It was awesome fun to enact the role of Candy; Long time since school/college since I took part in some kind of play. I laughed out wholeheartedly during practice sessions in imitating the gestures and actions. Recording sessions went cool even though we were disturbing the neighboring conference rooms with our laughter. The final cut version of recording was done and I added some "special effects" :P and brought it for rehearsal. The new joinees were highly sportive and so were the mocked team members :D

Lots of people with gifted arts like singing, dancing, acting, mimicry, playing music, together with our well known shayar :), I would say that Alcatel-Lucent SRPG-IPD 7210 team rocks!!! in core technical as well as extra-curricular fields.

No comments: