Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lost forever

I do not know whose fault it was.
We didn’t even mean to hurt each other
‘Cause I heard those words come out of fear.

Now we aren’t fighting anymore
But screaming inside broken;
Regretting for all the words been spoken.

Never did you call me to say that you’re sorry
Neither did I make a true attempt to tell,
The ego within us had made all our feelings expel.

Can you forgive me and be my true friend again?
All I asked you was some more time as I wasn’t ready yet,
To build the friendship stronger since the day we first met.

But since then we both have gone apart way-too-far
Not accepting the way we really are
In saying that you aren’t the person I was looking for.
-------------------------------------------------------------(September 9th 2010 1:00am)

No comments: