Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Coming back to life"(pink floyd) after "winds of change"(scorpions)

Its a long time since I blurted something "gibberish" here. So here I'm back with some more updates/changes in my motion picture called life ;)

After reviewing a few of my previous posts, I don't know why I chose to write about "love is in the air" thingy of Mr.X. Maybe it was an effect of V-day around the corner :P

Many of my posts have surprisingly turned out to be travelogues for wonderful journey that are indeed memorable! It gives me great pleasure in reading them to live those beautiful days again and cherish them for a short while.

I had put a long break to blogging and me writing chikka-chota-small words that rhyme :) .. so called poetry! because there was lot of disturbing phases that I had to undergo over last two months. By disturbing, I mean there were lots of changes in life and the Inertia within me took a toll! But this recession has turned to be somewhat good for me. I changed my job (or rather forced to since I feared my old Co. was closing down!) and surprisingly to my luck/hard-work, I found a great opportunity to work for Alcatel-Lucent. I am happy with my new work and time saved in my commute(just 5-6 kms) to my office now.

Many advised me to take up higher studies and I didn't yield my brain for their detergent-less washing. :P Maybe I will regret this for not taking their experienced suggestions as they too have trodden the same path in which I am heading in the career, But I think I wont. I want myself to be cause for all right or wrong decisions that I take in my life and face its consequences. Wow! The last statement made me think of Kareena's dialogue in movie "Jab we met", while talking to Shahid on top of their house while escaping.. :)

Coming back to reality after movie flashback, Well.. Its was just 3 days I had spent at new Co, I needed a break last weekend and set out to another expedition.. one of my my favorites! Yeah you guessed it right - trekking again! during Ugadi. This time It was to Kodachadri hills with college gang. A splendid sunset view from the top indeed. We were sailing over the clouds just like in an aeroplane! I was not the usual me during the trip.. The "aftermath" of changing the job and getting adjusted to the new environment had a long lasting effect even during the trip for sometime till I tried hard to overcome it. Sorry guys for my moody behavior during last weekend. I hope you understand me.

You can Google out for wonderful travel blogs about Kodachadri - trekking path that we chose was one of the hardest ones about 14-16kms starting from Nitturu near kollur-small Marakutaka bus stop - Hidhlumane Falls(7 stepped falls) - Kodachadri. You can call "Sitaram Jogi" for accommodation @ 9242281932, 9480130939 for booking rooms food etc., There are jeeps available which can only tread the worst paths all the way uphill if you reach Kollur. Around 20kms from kodachadri for 1500 bucks! Not at all worth.. as you enjoy beautiful nature more on foot than the hump-ty dumpty roads. Also beware, you wont find much network coverage at the top except for very few service providers.
Don't worry, I'm not going to share full trek experience here.. as posting it over and over again leads to indigestion for the whole of blogosphere. :P

After breaking the sweat out of my forehead for a day or two, I am back at the mundane work breaking my head over the new domain. But I like networking. It is nice to learn something new and contribute to the technology/product in which you are more interested in. Nothing more I will reveal, its all confidential stuff.. hush hush ;)

After swallowing the "Red pill" in switching(again a networking terminology, you know why!) of job, I miss my friends at Freescale a lot. It was a wonderful time that I had. Its was all fun and frolic with less work ;) We were one hell of a boisterous crowd! Hope we continue meeting at our hangouts/trips during weekends.

Signing off now.

Cheers,
Karthik Bharadwaj H

No comments: