Tuesday, April 28, 2009

yipee! I'm back :)

I read my last post myself and I really saw how unbalanced I was! Lots of concerns were shown and questions were asked by my well wishers and my dearest friends and now I think Its time to patch-up :P my loose talk.

Seriously, I lost my mind for quite sometime as I had bad arguments at home this sunday by which I felt that I was overpowered by monstrous brutal ruthless rules just to hinder my freedom.

I was hugely wrong in saying that I had not made friends as I saw the caring reactions from dear ones soon after posting my last eccentric post.

In the about me section I had said - A "balanced strong mind" in an athletic body. When one of my friend asked if this really suited you? I pondered a lot! to know my ignorance.

Thanks for all those who lent their ears to me and helped me come out of the situation.
Never in my life again I want to be so depressed and I am really sorry for the ones I hurt during the course of time. Hope you understand me.

ssssorry soooory sorrrry sorryyyyy ;)

I promise to be always Laughing and smiling :) yipee! I'm back!

3 comments:

Manasi said...

dude.. looks like you really have NO work there :P

Corporate world has ruined my innocence. said...

If u are so sorry , mowgli please can u do one thing for all of us ??




Please do one high jump and one long jump for us no :P ;)

sundar_jayakumar_dev said...

lo maga i read ur previous blog only today. to be frank it is not just you but everyone of us go thru all that i-want-freedom fights at home. it is quite common. yeah i know at times parents can get very bugging and irritating, but that is why they are called parents; neither can we do without them nor can they do without us. and at best, all these things are very very temporary and may hardly last for more a couple of days.. anyways good that u blog about it and vent ur anger than arguing about it with ur mom or dad.. cheers to ur cheerfulness :)