Monday, April 14, 2008

Kick off!!!

I do enjoy writing. Do visit my poem blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/karthikhb . (i didn't want to mess up with the nice yahoo360 blog). All I want to do is to communicate some of my experience via writing and also learn to improve my communication skills at the same time (forgive my grammatical mistakes, if any). I am not very much disciplined to write regularly but i aim that sooner or later i can spare time to write daily(i guess its sooner). All sorts of critics are welcome. I'm putting myself out there to learn something new. I know that i am not alone in having experienced the same as someone before. Yet, there is a sense of adventure, a feel of being alive and getting noticed. The entries here will be my fighting random thoughts that keeps me busy all day long and makes me have some sleepless nights like today.

No comments: